The software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The site has a statistics tool, which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, browser used, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, stay online). The data collected with Google’s proprietary static system are used for the sole and exclusive purpose of monitoring the progress of the site for statistical purposes and to improve the service. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some features. Cookies are stored in the file directory of your browser. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information to the website or entity that originally created the cookie.
- Identify it when you log in to our sites;
- Allow the correct use of the site through technical cookies;
- Preventing fraudulent activity;
- Improve security.
Our site uses the following types of cookies
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
GOOGLE MAPS (GOOGLE INC.)
- Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
GOOGLE FONTS (GOOGLE INC.)
- Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
GOOGLE RECAPTCHA (GOOGLE INC.)
- These cookies allow our site to remember the choices made (such as your user name and password) and provide improvements and customizations. The data that these cookies collect can be anonymized and are not able to track browsing activities on other sites.
Third party cookies
- These cookies are used when sharing information using the sharing buttons with social media or the “Like” on our site or in the event that you have connected your account or use our content on or through a social network, such as Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+. Social networks will record this action. These data can be connected to advertising activities.
How to manage cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way.The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
How to disable cookies
From the “Tools> Internet Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced settings button. Activate the box “Replace automatic cookie management”. Check the “Activate” or “Block” boxes. We recommend activating the “Always accept session cookies” option to allow optimal navigation on our site.
In the “Settings> Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab. Activate or deactivate the box “Accept cookies from sites” or “communicate to the sites the desire not to be tracked”, based on the browser version. It is also possible to delete the installed cookies by clicking on the “Remove individual cookies” option.
In the “Tools> Settings” menu, click on the “Privacy> Content settings” tab. After selecting the “Show advanced settings” option, choose the configuration you prefer.
If you do not wish to allow installation, you can select the “block site data and third-party cookies” option.
In the “Settings> Preferences” menu, click on the “Advanced” tab. In the “Cookies” menu, select the “Accept cookies” or “Never accept cookies” options.
For a greater level of control over the cookies that are installed on your terminal, we recommend that you select the “ask before accepting a cookie” option.
In the “Tools> Preferences” menu, click on the “Security” tab. In the “Accept cookies” menu, select the “Always” or “Never” box. With an iPhone you will have to access “Settings> Safari” and choose whether or not to accept cookies.
Owner of the data treatment
FGR ROSSETTO SNC – Sede Legale: Via C. Rezzonico, 6 – 35131 – Padova (PD) – Administrative Office and Warehouse: Via G. Mazzini, 36/A – 35010 – Cadoneghe (PD) – VAT number: IT04578080287.
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Given the objective complexity related to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact the Owner if he wishes to receive any further information relating to the use of the Cookies themselves and to any uses of the same – for example by third parties – made through this site.
Cookies on the website
|Technical name||Purpose||Type of cookie||Deadline||Domain||Service|
|CookieConsent||Save user preferences on cookies anonymously.||Technical cookies||1 year||www.erimiti.com||Technical cookies|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.||Technical cookies||1 year||www.erimiti.com||Technical cookies|
|PHPSESSID||Preserve the user’s status on the various pages of the site.||Technical cookies||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Technical cookies|
|wfvt_#||Remember the data sent by the user when a comment is inserted in a blog post. The purpose is to complete the fields of the form automatically for subsequent comments to save the user time.||Technical cookies||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Technical cookies|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||It allows you to block the ip that generate spam within the website||Technical cookies||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Technical cookies|
|_ga||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics||2 years||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|_gat||Utilizzato da Google Analytics per limitare la frequenza delle richieste||Statistics||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|_gid||Registra un ID univoco utilizzato per generare dati statistici su come il visitatore utilizza il sito internet.||Statistics||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Statistics||At the end of the session||google-analytics.com||Statistics|
|__utma||Determine unique visitors||Statistics||2 years||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|__utmb||Used to establish and continue a user session||Statistics||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|__utmc||Determines whether or not to establish a new session for the user||Statistics||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|__utmt||Used to limit the speed of requests to the site.||Statistics||At the end of the session||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|__utmz||Stores the type of reference used by the visitor to reach a website||Statistics||6 months||www.erimiti.com||Statistics|
|__utm.gif||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor’s browser and computer.||Statistics||At the end of the session||google-analytics.com||Statistics|